If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (775) 827-9944

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks Professionally Trained To Clean Ash and Soot from Fire Damage

4/24/2019 (Permalink)

Fire Damage SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks Professionally Trained To Clean Ash and Soot from Fire Damage Ash and Soot from a Fireplace mishap. Go to the Before and After Photos to see how we cleaned it up, "Like it never even happened."

This Customer had a fireplace issue, such that all the ash and soot from the fireplace got blown into their living room.  Our IICRC professionally trained technicians were able to clean up the floors, the walls, furniture and even this rug was cleaned up, and everything looked "Like it never even happened".  When you suffer fire damage, smoke damage and the water damage that can happen from fires, SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks has the knowledge, skills and equipment to clean your property up, get it back to normal ASAP.  We even neutral odors.  When you need a personal and professional team to get you results quickly, call us, 775 827 9944.  We are open 24/7 to take care of your cleaning and restoration needs. 

Other News

View Recent Posts