SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks Professionally Trained To Clean Ash and Soot from Fire Damage
This Customer had a fireplace issue, such that all the ash and soot from the fireplace got blown into their living room. Our IICRC professionally trained technicians were able to clean up the floors, the walls, furniture and even this rug was cleaned up, and everything looked "Like it never even happened". When you suffer fire damage, smoke damage and the water damage that can happen from fires, SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks has the knowledge, skills and equipment to clean your property up, get it back to normal ASAP. We even neutral odors. When you need a personal and professional team to get you results quickly, call us, 775 827 9944. We are open 24/7 to take care of your cleaning and restoration needs.